tisdag 16 oktober 2012

Charter sail with young babes

I have had a number of charters with a group of young girls who just love to party and sunbath.
Lovely to have then onboard, last time it was a group of 6 girls, aged 18-22, just going for a week in Greece to party on a new iland every night. Not so much support from them in sailing ;), loved to see them sunbathing topless, nude and my good, so horny I was for a week.....but I got one BJ ;).

This is not the girls but their where hot as them;).

One advise is to really check their boat experience, it is not fun to have one or two onboard who gets sea sick as soon we get out from the harbour






1 kommentar:

  1. Wow, the last babe laying on deck waiting to get fucked, would love dig my big dick into her sweet pussy ;). Lovely to have nude babes onboard. ;)
    Jim 54
    Sweden

    SvaraRadera

It would be nice if you add a name, age, country on your comment.